Phuket Webcams | Thailand Webcams
Webcams are a great way to quickly compare weather in different areas of Thailand. It's not always that easy to find a Thai webcam on the internet. If you search Google you get all kinds of results, but often leading to webcams that are no longer operating or pages that are basically sp@m. I have found quite a few good Thai webcams from various locations and lots in Phuket. Webcams are sometimes offline, or showing old data or just disappear. I will try to keep this page updated! If you know of any more or notice than any of these are no longer working, please do let me know - you can leave a message on the Jamie's Phuket Facebook Page. Thanks!
There are quite a few Phuket webcams on this Phuket weather blog and I also added some to JamiesPhuket.com. A great way to check the latest Phuket weather although do take care of the date and time showing on the webcams, they might not be 100% live, and you may be seeing old weather!
Patong Beach - several webcams online
• Looking across the bay from Patong Tower
• Looking up Bangla Road
• At Patong beach near Laimai Resort
• Looking across Patong Bay from Thavorn Beach Village
• At Graceland Resort
• At Dolphin Circle (north end of Patong)
Karon Beach - 3 different webcams
• Looking along Karon Beach from Marina Resort
• Karon Beach in front of Thavorn Palm Beach Resort
• Beach Road near Old Phuket Hotel
• Kata View from Foto Hotel (on the hillside)
• Old Phuket Town (corner Phuket Road and Phang Nga Road)
Sarasin Bridge (far north of Phuket, connecting the island to the mainland)
• Sarasin Bridge Webcam
• Khao Lak Webcam
Koh Samui - I get lots of questions about the weather - is Phuket weather better, or is it better in the Gulf of Thailand? Have a look!
• Koh Samui Webcams at www.samuiwebcam.com
• Hua Hin Webcam at an Italian restaurant
• Hua Hin Webcam at Regent Cha Am Resort
• Pattaya Webcam - Beach Road
• More Pattaya Webcams
Koh Pha Ngan
• At Pha Ngan Pier
• Maehaad Bay Resort
• At Asiatique The Riverfront
• Chaophraya River 2
Like I say, some of these may not be running all the time. I do check now and then and remove links to dead cams, but this is the best I can do for now if you want to check the latest conditions (weather) in Phuket or other parts of Thailand. Please do note that none of these webcams are anything to do with naughty nightlife. Just street views, beach views and weather!
The Phuket Weather Blog
More About Phuket : Jamie's Phuket Blog